ACDJ Murder Mystery Nights provide clean and professional entertainment for your next event. Everyone loves a good challenge and a tough riddle. With my murder mystery night, I will provide your guests with the fun opportunity to solve a murder and win prizes.
This is a great opportunity for your organization to build community within your group, raise money for fundraiser purpose or increase revenue for a night at your establishment. ACDJ provides all administrational service and all props and materials needed to have a successful event.
Contestants use the clues provided to them to help solve the mystery. Each contestant is assigned characters and identities that they will need to master before the night of the murder. They are given profiles and details about their characters weeks in advance. On the night of the event, they become that character.
My murder mystery games include money for all contestants. They can use the money to buy and sell info, blackmail and scheme all night. One of the contestant’s goals for the night is to try to amass the most wealth. They can also be robbed and swindled out of their cash by anyone in the room. This game has treachery at all corners of the room. It’s the contestant’s jobs to survive and solve the case!
All is not serious doom & gloom. My murder party will have some quirky, fun characters and hilarious situations, that will keep people thoroughly entertained.
Do not be surprised if there are more guests ‘murdered’ during the party. I have Weapons Cards for this fun game of “murder within a murder”. I also have a Clue driven Scavenger Hunt that will lead to prizes and clues! Don’t worry, no guest will ever be left sitting on the sidelines.
I have games for 25-50+ guests to suit just about any party size and I do not require an exact number to be able to host a game.
THEMES AVAILABLE (contact me for details of each game)
- 1920S GANGSTER MURDER MYSTERY
- CHOCOLATE THEMES GIRL’S PARTY
- VAMPIRE POLITICAL FAMILY WAR – GREAT FOR HALLOWEEN
- THE SANTA CLAUS – MURDER DURING XMAS AT A LAW FIRM
- CLASS REUNION THEME
- 1950S THEME NIGHT
- MURDER AT THE CASINO – (DRESS THE ROOM UP LIKE A CASINO WITH REAL TABLES AND GAMBLING)
- MURDER IN PARADISE – LUAU THEME
- Minimum 25 people. Max 50 plus
- EVENTS MUST BE BOOKED TWO MONTHS IN ADVANCE TO EVENT DATE. IF THE NUMBER OF ATTENDEES DOES NOT REACH THE MINIMUM (25 PEOPLE) THE EVENT WILL BE CANCELLED
- Depending on the theme of the event, contestants are asked to dress the part. Whether it’s the 50s, Luau or gangster theme, the more participation the better.
- Contestants know weeks in advance who they are in the game. I arrange all the character assignments and communicate with all contestants right up to the show night.
- No sharing of ANY information with other contestants
- Venues are required to supply prizes for the crime solvers and also for the following:
Best Performer – For Oscar deserving performance skills.
Best Costume – For using outstanding creative imagination in costuming.
Super Sleuth – For using superior wits and detective skills to solve the mystery.
Super Villain – For being the sneakiest and most backstabbing player in the game.
Wealthiest Player – For using cunning, bribery and other nefarious skills to amass the most wealth.
REQUIREMENTS AND COST
There is a huge amount of administration involved with this event.
To help sell tickets, I encourage pub venues to provide either a drink or meal (or both) included in the price of a ticket. I have sold tickets for this event at $25 per person, including (for example) burger and beer. At $25 no one has ever said that was too much. I think it’s low personally. But you will sell at least 50 tickets guaranteed.
I will require the use of big screens for added production value and as part of the game play. I have a bog screen that i travel with for private events.
Included in my cost:
- All administrative duties that includes contact with your customers and organizing each person up until the night of the event.
- All registration duties are diverted to me. I will keep you updates as to the number of people signing up. If you are selling tickets to this event, I would advise that they buy TICKETS from your organozation and then contact ACDJ to register their email. I will also maintain the FB page. Up until the event, info about the event will be posted on FB as well as clues leading up to the night of murder. This game is interactive from the minute you sign up until the murder is solved!
- Hosting the event night and including all the props required. I have a trivia game that is also included as part of the clue process.
- All photocopying is included. There is about 500-700 pages of info (lets say there are 50 people; 15 pages approx. each) that needs to be distributed that night.
- 2 months advance notice required
- includes GRAND PRIZE
MURDER AND MUSIC
- Includes dance party after
This is what I will provide all contestants:
Character Booklet’s which contain:
- Guest List
- How to Participate in a Murder Mystery Instructions
- Character Background
- Any information the character may need.
- Character Confidential Booklet’s – contain secrets, knowledge and things to do.
- Guest List Worksheet, (to assign characters to guests).
- Name Tags
- Game Money
- Whodunit Cards and Worksheet
- Certificates for bonus winners (Costume, Character, etc)